Information Updated October 2021
We will be fully reopening from Saturday 7th August 2021. In order to achieve this we have reviewed our COVID-19 risk assessment. In line with this the following will apply to ensure the safety of our service users
1. Organisers of all groups and classes will undertake a review of their specific risk assessment to ensure the safety of their individual groups whose needs may vary from other groups using the premises
2. Adults and all children over 12 years old must continue to wear face-coverings in the venue other than when sitting and/or attending an organised event where food is being served. (As in hospitality venues)
3. Adequate ventilation must be ensured during exercise classes or events where music is being played.
4. Wherever possible attendees should maintain physical distancing and avoid face to face interaction.
5. Surface cleaning after each period of hire must continue as must hand washing and the use of hand sanitisers.
6. All group organisers must continue to keep a registr of attendees for every session and comply with track and trace protocols.
7. All non recyclable refuse and food waste must be removed from the premises by users.
8. Group organisers must ensure that attendees do not congregate in areas that may become ‘pinch points’
Cookery classes for 2-12 year olds
Starting November 4th at Beaufort Hill Miners Welfare Hall. NP23 5QW. Please contact Cook Stars Newport-Ebbw Vale to book.
To find out more about Cookstars, please visit their website, by clicking HERE
Launching on Wednesday October 27th ChChi Fit with Nia
ChiChi Fit is a brand new Musical Theatre inspired fitness brand, providing classes for all abilities, with no dance experience needed!
You will shimmy, sparkle and dance your way to fitness with specially choreographed routines designed to keep you smiling, sweating and singing all the way through class.
Chichi Fit is a relaxed class, jam packed full of your favourite Musical Theatre songs. Feel like the star of your very own show!! 8pm to 9pm
ChiChi KIDS & TEENS
Created for our younger ChiChi fans, this fun and energetic Broadway style workout is perfect for kids and teenagers who love musical shows. Best of all, it's cleverly choreographed to suit complete beginners whilst challenging kids who are dance trained too!
Enjoy routines from Hamilton, Wicked, High School Musical, Legally Blonde, Aladdin, The Lion King, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and so many more.
I’m thrilled to be able to offer ChiChi Kids & Teens so get in touch to book your space 7pm to 8pm
Limited spaces available.
Please contact Nia by phone :- 07896874088
or email :- firstname.lastname@example.org
November 4 week block
Friday 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th November 2021
10am – 10.45am Please click HERE for a 4 week block booking, costing £16
Last day of Term at
Julie McGuire School of Dance.
Next term starts 14th September.
Contact Julie for information and bookings